- Website URL: http://www.mediamagnetism.org
- Google Page Rank: 3
- Listed: November 26, 2013 9:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Blog Description
- Guest Post Requirements
- Due Diligence Statistics
An ongoing opportunity for business professionals who are experts in media relations, public relations, marketing, fundraising, event planning, social media and advertising. Media Magnetism’s target demographic includes small business owners, authors, artists, entrepeneurs and nonprofits seeking advice on how to attract and maximize media opportunities as well as run their operations and manage their resources more efficiently. Each month, we publish 4-5 new blog posts from contributors across the country and around the world. Blogs can be anywhere between 350-500 words and are published with a headshot of the contributor along with a short bio and website link. FYI, we discourage any submissions that sound like a commercial for one’s own products and services.
Prior to pitching an idea, it is highly recommended that prospective contributors review our topic index (http://mediamagnetism.org/topic-and-author-index/) to familiarize themselves with what we're interested in as well as how recently we addressed these topics. If you are interested in becoming a contributor, the first step is to provide us with the following: (1) A 50 words or less pitch on what you'd like to blog about and the takeaway value for our readership. (2) A short description of your academic and professional credentials related to the topic you have chosen. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT A VENUE FOR PLUCKY HOBBYISTS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE REGARDING THE TOPIC PROPOSED. NOR ARE WE A VENUE FOR ANYONE WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MEETING MONTHLY BLOG QUOTAS FOR THEIR EMPLOYERS. If your pitch is accepted, you will be provided with instructions on how to submit your blog post. Do not send any articles unless specifically requested to do so. Queries should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: Media Magnetism Guest Blog Pitch
- Google Page Rank : 3 Google's measure of page importance, on a logarithmic scale from 0 to 10.
- Pages in Google : 0 The number of pages from this site which are included in Google's search index.
- Links in Google : 6 The number of links to the front page of this site in Google's search index.
- Alexa Rank : 0 Alexa collect data about the Internet from a self-selecting sample of people who choose to view pages with the Alexa Toolbar installed on their browser.
- SEOmoz Moz Rank : 4.43 Data collected by SEOmoz Linkscape as it crawls the web.
- SEOmoz Page Authority : 41.8 Data collected by SEOmoz Linkscape as it crawls the web.
- SEOmoz Domain Authority : 30.91 Data collected by SEOmoz Linkscape as it crawls the web.
- SEMRush Domain Rank : 11331271