- Website URL: http://www.parenttipsworld.com/
- Google Page Rank: 1
- Listed: September 16, 2013 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Blog Description
- Guest Post Requirements
- Due Diligence Statistics
Parenting is undoubtedly the most important job that you will do in your life and unlike other jobs that you’ll hold, there’s no training for raising children. Still, there is no career more rewarding than being a devoted father or mother, despite the many challenges and difficulties that come with being responsible for another life.
ParentTipsWorld.com was founded to give parents like you practical advice to make the difficult task of raising children a little easier. It’s my hope that this blog will alleviate some of the stress and frustration that comes with being a parent, so that my readers can focus more on enjoying their kids.
Children grow up so fast. No one wants to miss the precious few years they have with their children being caught up in worry, anger and all of the other negative emotions that can come with being a parent.
As a mother myself, I know how hard it can be to deal with issues like not sleeping through the night, weaning and potty training when children are small. When children reach school age, concerns about bullying, learning disabilities and sexual development begin to be raised, and eventually those issues will be replaced by choosing colleges, having frank discussions about drinking and helping young adults learn responsibility.
After raising three children myself, I know that a parent’s job is never really completed, which is why my blog focuses on every stage from pregnancy and adoption through parenting twenty-somethings.
My interest in families is also linked to my professional career as a licensed family psychologist. For more than a decade, I helped parents and children deal with difficult issues like child abuse, divorce, death and grief, autism, ADHD and more. This blog combines both my professional expertise with my personal experience, and I hope my love for children and my passion for helping people become better parents shows through in every post.
We welcome any type of articles as long as they are RELEVANT to our site's topic, unique and pass copyscape. We prefer articles of minimum 500 words. An article can contain 1 link back to your site if it is about 500 words in length, 2 links if about 700 words, and 3 links if about 1000 words in length. All will be dofollow links, of course.
- Google Page Rank : 1 Google's measure of page importance, on a logarithmic scale from 0 to 10.
- Pages in Google : 29 The number of pages from this site which are included in Google's search index.
- Links in Google : 0 The number of links to the front page of this site in Google's search index.
- Alexa Rank : 0 Alexa collect data about the Internet from a self-selecting sample of people who choose to view pages with the Alexa Toolbar installed on their browser.
- SEOmoz Moz Rank : 3.98 Data collected by SEOmoz Linkscape as it crawls the web.
- SEOmoz Page Authority : 23.48 Data collected by SEOmoz Linkscape as it crawls the web.
- SEOmoz Domain Authority : 15.36 Data collected by SEOmoz Linkscape as it crawls the web.
- SEMRush Domain Rank : No Rank found.
You must be logged in to inquire about this blog.