Publish Your Guest Posts on the Best Blogs
The days when guest bloggers used to run after publications may be over. The era of content marketing has dawned, and content is always in short supply. If there ever was a best time for guest blogging, it’s now. GuestBlo.gs helps you get your guest posts published on leading websites and blogs by bringing you face to face with website owners, editors, and content marketers.
Why Guest Blog
Guest blogging is a very effective way to establish yourself as an expert and opinion leader in your desired area. Posting on reputable blogs and websites bolsters your personal and business image, and builds your brand. The SEO ranking and PageRank of your website improves as a result of the incoming links that you build on different websites. As more people know you and your business, your credibility improves and you can become famous.
How to Contact Websites for Guest Blogging
GuestBlo.gs puts thousands of website and blog owners within your direct reach. Just select the category you want to write for, view the available guest blogging opportunities, and directly contact the website owners.
The following tips will increase the chances of your guest blogging proposal getting accepted
- Although you can write a post and send it to a publication, it is always better to contact the publications first and write on the topics that they prefer
- Your initial email to website or blog owners should be a simple communiqué highlighting your area of expertise and your interest in writing for them
- Make your proposal letter absolutely flawless and customize it for each publication that you write to
- In your email, include links to the posts that you have previously published
- Suggest a few topics and invite the other person to recommend some too
- Mention that you will not charge them anything for the post, but request politely for your short bio and a link to be included
How to become a Successful Guest Blogger
Becoming a famous and sough after guest blogger takes some time and requires patience and persistence. As a rule, you should never compromise on the quality of the guest posts that you write. Offer as much value to your readers as possible. Write on hot topics and have something different to say. Provide links and helpful resources in your posts. Make sure that you review your post before submission and purge them of any grammatical and spelling mistakes.
There’s no harm in contacting highly read blogs and online publications with your guest posting proposal; however, they would need to see a solid portfolio and some extraordinary writing before they publish your post. It is better to start small and build your way up.
GuestBlo.gs is all the time being viewed by thousands of website owners and content managers looking for interesting guest posts. You can search for guest blogging opportunities from across 24 categories and shortlist the websites that you are interested in writing for. Contact them, understand their requirements, and write guest posts that your readers like to engage with.
Register free now and open doors to unending guest blogging opportunities.